Stan Releases???

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
Which one are you looking for? I’ve seen them in stock at various times at Lancaster Archery. That is where I got my new SoleX. Which I have really been liking.

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the Stan Onnex Hinge and Thumb releases from Lancaster. Had the hinge in my hands within 3 days. The Thumb release was backordered but it only took about a week and a half to get.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Just got the Stan Onnex in from Lancaster. pretty excited to try out a thumb release. Only ever used a wrist strap index release so I’m hoping I like it. 166350C7-E282-4DB7-8DF1-E09BFDC8B7AC.jpeg

Christopher.Reed

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a Onnex tension from Amazon and got it today. As someone new to archery, shooting a tension release is proving to be very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mortskee

FNG
I shot the Onnex thumb and hinge at my local shop this morning. They had quite a few in stock.

Trying not to try the Onnex. I have 2 Perfex long necks and they are awesome. Really don’t want a reason to buy 2 new releases.

You picked possibly the best release on the market to start with. Stan is simply the best IMO. Get comfortable and I’m sure you’ll love it.
That’s awesome to here. I’m really enjoying it so far, however my groups have opened up a bit compared to my index release. I’m sure with practice I’ll get better.