Starkist Chicken

Jauwater

WKR
I ate so much of the Tuna on a AT thru hike, just seeing the blue packaging makes my stomach turn. If they'd put the chicken in a red or green or even pink packaging I'd be all over it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

come2elmo

WKR
I am going to add a pouch of that to my alpine aire meals. It seems the folks At Amazon thought it would be funny to send me a box with mostly vegetarian meals. I plan on tagging out the first day and eating elk the rest of the trip. Take that Bezos!

matthewmt

WKR
I have a bunch of the tuna ones. Thai chili is pretty good. So I grabbed a few different flavors to try.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
Do you guys mainly eat them straight out of the pouch, or on crackers, tortillas?
Yeah whatever works for you, a little of everything works. Tortillas are convenient.
I've gotten the pouches in tapotio, sirracha etc and they're a dollar at Wally world so you can switch it up with probably a dozen different flavors.
238015e8df6d3d0474a4b7d1e9bdac73.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I have been adding the plain foil-pack chicken to the chicken-based Mountian House meals. I think they taste better and you get some added protein.

I keep these or the canned and the microwave rice packs at truck mix together and fry.
Kind of some quick hot but not quite freeze dried.