Starting out from the ground up. Is Olumpus my best budget friendly wildlife camera?

Prestjd

FNG
I'm looking to get into taking pictures of wildlife , hunting trips, trophy pics , landscape, and my kids. My knowledge and experience of photography are less than average. I have spent a few days online reading through some info and comparisons of cameras.

A lot of people seem to like the The Olympus E-M5 and M1 Mark 3

I'm not on a position to drop $3 to 6k on a camera. I definitely need to do more research and learn more about photography. I also don't want to spend $800-1000 and "out grow" or regret my purchase.

If anyone has any suggestions or direction on camera bodies or as well as budget lens I'd be more than grateful. I'll probably do some more reading and wait until after this hunting season to make a purchase but with the holidays coming up with black Friday and cyber Monday coming next month I thought I'd look and see.

By FAR the best bet would be the Olympus E-M5 Mark 5 with the 14-150 lens. Both the body and the lens are weatherproof. The body has 5 axis IS built in, the best system in the industry. It also is the fastest focusing system. The camera kit is normally $1799.99. There is a $600 instant savings thru the end of the month to $1199.99, and we reduce it for members here to $1129.99. Feel free to give me a call with any questions.

OP
Prestjd

Prestjd

FNG
By FAR the best bet would be the Olympus E-M5 Mark 5 with the 14-150 lens. Both the body and the lens are weatherproof. The body has 5 axis IS built in, the best system in the industry. It also is the fastest focusing system. The camera kit is normally $1799.99. There is a $600 instant savings thru the end of the month to $1199.99, and we reduce it for members here to $1129.99. Feel free to give me a call with any questions.
I didn't call because I decided to order exactly what you described, but I wished I would I forgot all about the Rokslide discount.