State governor oversight in National Forest?

The hair salon hero lol

You guys read about the ass clowns near Durango that threw the road closed signs into the bushes, so they could go recreate?
Fortunately, they got ticketed.

Bunch of hero’s......AT ALL COSTS LOLOLOL

lif

WKR
The hair salon hero lol

You guys read about the ass clowns near Durango that threw the road closed signs into the bushes, so they could go recreate?
Fortunately, they got ticketed.

Bunch of hero’s......AT ALL COSTS LOLOLOL
Keep up the good work.

AZmark

WKR
Lots of stuff going on with this virus issue. Some good and makes sense some stupid.

In Arizona the US Forest Service banned all open campfires on all National Forest Lands and I've heard a whole lot of bitching about it but this is one thing I agree with as their manpower for fighting fires is very limited now.

In fact I wish the FS would just ban all open campfires period unless in an approved steel fire ring that has a lid, and then fine the sh...t out of anyone who broke the law. I see way too many camps in the forest near me with big blazing open fires, because most of those campers (including hunters) who claim to be responsible outdoorsmen are just f...ing idiots.

I live in the area where the largest man (f...ing idiots made) caused US forest fire occurred in 2011, it burned the mountains to the west and south of my home and burnt my pasture all the way up to the driveway of my house. Burned 538,000 acres in AZ/NM. I had to evacuate only that night because I had to take my elderly mom, horses, dogs, and relatives safely out of town, came back the next morning and helped keep my moms, brothers, and my homes from burning.

So I'm all for this extension of authority.