States that force you to wear mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
Just wondering how many states are forcing citizens to wear a mask? My state Michigan is now forcing all businesses to stop people at the doors and not let them in or their license will be revoked and fines paid. All citizens not with family member will be fined even outside if they are not 6ft apart without a mask

apsudd

FNG
Not in GA yet but some cities are making you wear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering how many states are forcing citizens to wear a mask? My state Michigan is now forcing all businesses to stop people at the doors and not let them in or their license will be revoked and fines paid. All citizens not with family member will be fined even outside if they are not 6ft apart without a mask

WA state is... are you surprised?

Ten Bears

WKR

I live in Michigan also. Most places that are already strict on masks will be the same ones trying to enforce it. Outside of that I can't see anyone giving a crap. The fact they are trying to bring legal charges against people standing on a sandbar on the lake shows how ridiculous, arbitrary, and hypocritical this has become. I will wear my mask less because of this latest order.

archp625

WKR
I live in the KC, MO Area and several cities have a mandatory order to wear mask. St Joseph, Kansas City, and Columbia all come to mind. Its getting weird out there. I cant want to get back to normal.

This is my mask.

af773b061c2cf55c364f40d5e72c6c99.jpg

bbell

WKR
Oregon does. Now I get to wear my shemagh without my wife giving me a hard time. 😀 seriously though it is pretty dumb wearing a cloth mask to keep a virus out.

slowelk

WKR
The best of Rokslide always comes out in the General Discussion forum.

What happened to the days of "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"? This seems to fall into that category.

KNASH

Lil-Rokslider
No states force me to wear a mask. I do so when it makes sense, because I don't want to give it or get it. I had a teacher say "your right to swing your fist ends where your neighbors nose begins". I value my health and others more than my civil liberty to circulate mask free. This whole thing is getting out of hand.

Rob5589

WKR
California, so of course. Interesting enough, even here people are rebelling against mandatory masking.

OP
Matt mi

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
Governor yesterday was asking people that see others not wearing them to say something to them. Just one more reason to cause uprest more protest.

NC they r required inside public places....SC is based on the town/business owner requirement...I live in an unincorporated area and they are a couple businesses around me that require a mask. I never went into those places before Covid so not really an issue around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.