States that force you to wear mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
People might as well be wearing those beaked masks worn by 17th century European doctors during the plague. Get the cape, little top hat, leather gloves to complete the package. Apparently we are still at that level of knowledge about viruses, incredible.

You crazy SOB, you just gave me a idea. I currently keep this in my pick up in case the crown demands that I wear one.
1594415133100.jpeg

In areas where there are COVID-related restrictions or with impacted healthcare systems, masks are a key components to rolling back the government mandates that restrict freedom and not the other way around. This is has been demonstrated in direct contradition to your conspiracy theory.

Obviously something like an N95 mask or something more robust makes total sense in a healthcare setting. I’m talking about walking around in public. Another typical response from you and the rest of your mask crew to make it look like I said something I didn’t. In PUBLIC............PUBLIC. I’m all for my wife wearing one when she gives immunizations in the pharmacy.

OP
Matt mi

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
So NM, WA ,MI and I think Florida is state wide have to wear mask any others?

Kansas is kinda of not really. Kansas City, Wichita and maybe Topeka you do. Those cities filed ordinances where they can ticket you I think starting around $25. Per violation.
The majority of the state filed exemptions from the governor’s latest orders. The governors orders our recommendations only and cannot be enforced by law-enforcement.

Maverick1

WKR
When deer hunting in a treestand I wear a camouflage face mask as it helps to keep my face warm and concealed. When elk hunting I start growing a beard a couple of days before to achieve the same concealment effect. The weather is generally warmer though so I don’t wear a face mask in September.

GSPMich

FNG
Matt MI-what did you think of the governors’ presser yesterday?

I found it a bit bizarre, lots of talk just to say wear a mask, then this order today. Why didn’t she just make today’s order the big reveal at yesterday’s presser?

Actually you did.

Listen man, I know all you can do is try and post trick little gotcha questions to try and invalidate anything that opposes your view. That’s what people do when they can’t stand up to a real debate 😉 your magic cloth barrier succeeds in nothing but making you look pretty dumb, unless you have something more substantial and are actually around sick people then i’d say yup thats a good thing. You also have no data to backup mask effectiveness. Just some videos of how coughing in a mask deflects spray in other directions.

OP
Matt mi

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
Matt MI-what did you think of the governors’ presser yesterday?

I found it a bit bizarre, lots of talk just to say wear a mask, then this order today. Why didn’t she just make today’s order the big reveal at yesterday’s presser?
Ya not sure about the "warning " yesterday but did you see how she wasn't wearing her mask she was fumbling around with it in her hand so that what ever she had touched was all over inside and out. Do you think she put it back on b4 washing it? What sense does that make?

RS3579

WKR
Here in PA at least near Pittsburgh we have to wear mask in public places. We Have to wear Them at work also. I do construction For a living and after this is all clear I’ll probably continue to wear it. It’s definitely better for the dust on Construction sites. Doesn’t bother me one bit.

OP
Matt mi

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
Prob slot of people touching mask and not thinking about it b4 putting it back on

brsnow

WKR
Listen man, I know all you can do is try and post trick little gotcha questions to try and invalidate anything that opposes your view. That’s what people do when they can’t stand up to a real debate 😉 your magic cloth barrier succeeds in nothing but making you look pretty dumb, unless you have something more substantial and are actually around sick people then i’d say yup thats a good thing. You also have no data to backup mask effectiveness. Just some videos of how coughing in a mask deflects spray in other directions.

Not all, I took the time to look at countries that use them and compared it to how our approach has worked so far.l and other sources I trust. I asked the question because I was curious if anyone could provide a logical reason not to. Still waiting. It is like conceal and carry, better to have and not need, then need and not have. No doubt since so many don’t want to wear them we will be able to have this debate for a long time.

OP
Matt mi

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
I run a sheet fed printing press so always getting ink on my hands so I'm pretty good about not touching my face but you really don't realize how much you do touch your face until you have all the ink colors on it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.