States with low allergies-I’m dying

Laned

WKR
A desert. Allergy shots (immunotherapy) are a good way to go. Basically, you get a series of injections of a small dose of everything you're allergic to so that your immune system learns to chill out and not react to those allergens. Most insurance covers most of the costs. I'm almost done with mine, and it's been great. I noticed a big difference after the first couple months. Started the shots when I was to the point of taking an allergy pill every day. Hardly ever have to take one anymore.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Another thought? Owning a Dog can actually work at helping your body get used to allergens as well. Their dander, plus all the various stuff that gets onto their fur, and then we pet and love them and thus become exposed to it, in a toned-down manner, for a long period of time and it forces your body to adapt and eventually tone-down it's reactions.

Go on a low carb diet. My allergies disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This is real. I went low carb to lose weight and I cut out bread and sugar and my allergies got noticeably better. I'm assuming it's the change to the gut bacteria/immune system that happens when cutting out processed stuff. Definitely worth a shot.