Static Rewarming Drill, By Rachel Meiggs

welcome here!
your article is so informational and helps the person to survive in this type of situation like in a warm climate.
So thanks for uploading here you experience.

Way to go girl! RESPECT! Next time try the dynamic rewarming drill for comparison. I assume if I end up soaking wet that Murphy's Law is in play and my camp is miles away. I jumped in my pool in Feb and started hiking. 5.5 miles later I was only a little damp wearing Sitka gear. My Darn Tough socks were still a bit wet but my feet were warm. If I were to accidentally end up wet in freezing cold weather, I would not rely on my sleep system or shelter...especially since they may not be nearby. Moving works. It generates instant heat and I think it's easier (mentally) to accomplish the goal. Sitting can be tough.

a couple observations- my guess is on your tank top is that has lycra, lycra is a great fabric, but it holds moisture tenaciously- you don't want lycra in layers you want to dry quickly

This was my first thought as well, I figured a sitka piece with "Core" and "Active" in the name would trend towards ideal for this purpose but it definitely has more spandex than the core garments I have.

From their website: Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Comfort Stretch Peached Knit (88% Polyester, 12% Spandex), Polyester Power-Mesh (81% Polyester, 19% Spandex)

PNWGATOR

WKR
The video and article are both very well done! Great information that’s totally applicable afield. Love it!