Stay on case for Swaro 15x56

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know of a stay on protective case for these binos? I'm looking for something that would allow me to keep the tripod adapter attached, and then toss em in my pack.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
P

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider

Anyone have any experience with this product? It looks like it would fit my needs.

MattB

WKR
Why not the factory case? Mine works fine with the adapter attached.

OP
P

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider
Using the swaro adapter, the binos don't easily go in and out of the factory case.
I can't keep the factory case on when on the tripod, so if I'm moving a short distance I can't cover lenses and protect the optic. Or better yet, secure my tripod to my pack and leave the binos attached when hiking.
Speaking of lens covers the factory ones are atrocious pieces of trash and only protect the objective lenses when they do stay on.

So I'm looking for a way to protect the binos that isn't just putting them in a bag when not in use then placing said bag inside a bigger bag to transport.

I use a Rick Young outdoors ultralight cover, it’s basically a shower cap for your binos, weighs nothing and is easy to slip over my 15s. It does offer minimal protection so you might want to run the lens covers as well.

OP
P

pyrotechnic

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up with the Rick Young cover. It's pretty much exactly what I was looking for.20200406_150140.jpg

Randonee

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine in the mail yesterday. I think it’s the perfect solution for carrying larger binos in a pack. It will also save me about 5oz over what I was using and takes up a bit less less pack space. Thanks again for advice.