Stay-On Cases for Swarovski Spotters

OP
G

GPATTI

WKR
Fit is different. It provides a bit more protection than the Swaro case. Material as follows:

FEATURES:

• 500D CORDURA® high tenacity nylon exterior
  • Polyester inner fabric to protect spotter housing
  • Closed cell EVA foam for impact protection
  • Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
  • Water repellent

OP
G

GPATTI

WKR
Available for ATS 65, STS 65, ATX, STX, BTX, 65mm, 85mm, 95mm

MtnMuley

WKR
Ordered one of these for a friend. The picture is misleading and shows the eyepiece cover included with the Obj and body pic. It has to be ordered separately. When I ordered it stated it was a cover for a Swaro 95 ATX and showed the whole set up.

6.5x284

WKR
Have one for my ATX. Really like it. More colors would be a nice option when they get inventory up and running. They will sell a ton of these.

KU_Geo

WKR
I bought one for a 65mm STS. Fits well and provides good protection. Can’t compare it to the Swaro version, but I am very happy with it, especially for the cost.

TravisIN

WKR
Hard to tell from pics, do these still allow you to acces the set screw that lets you rotate angled spotters. Looking for one for my 65ats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gotta love it when a company copies an existing product and then markets it a "better". Then to see the OP having posted 4 other threads of the same product, makes you wonder if they are a paid advertiser.

TravisIN

WKR
You gotta love it when a company copies an existing product and then markets it a "better". Then to see the OP having posted 4 other threads of the same product, makes you wonder if they are a paid advertiser.

I just assumed he worked fo them and has some good intel haha. It’s less than half the price of the Swaro one so don’t know if it’s better but seems like a step up from neoprene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fit is different. It provides a bit more protection than the Swaro case. Material as follows:

FEATURES:

• 500D CORDURA® high tenacity nylon exterior
  • Polyester inner fabric to protect spotter housing
  • Closed cell EVA foam for impact protection
  • Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
  • Water repellent
Is it possible to make a 'bridge' piece for use when the 1.7x multiplier is installed?