Stay Sharp Sharpener

Has anyone tried the stay sharp sharpener for their broadheads? I though about trying this for my ironwills.

I have one. It works well to resharpen, but those things are a pia to get back together just right sometimes.

Lot of edges on the IW to resharpen the whole thing. Easier to free hand it, but you can get a perfect edge back on it with the guide.

vectordawg

Lil-Rokslider
I have one for my Ironwills and like Billy Goat said, it a PIA. I can get them shaving sharp but not not quite factory sharp. It's the only way I know how to do it though. I would probably mess them up if I tried freehanding.

MThuntr

WKR
I have one...there are better out there but for the price it'll do. I can get Magnus really sharp (much better than the way they came from factory). There is a learning curve so be prepared to potentially ruin 1 broadhead which is about par for my attempt at a Lansky setup.

TheTone

WKR
The owner of the company is about as nutty as they come, combined with his past convictions and love of the high fence I can think of other places to spend my money

Rob5589

WKR
I bought one some years ago when he was selling them on Archery Talk. Thing was a piece of shit. Funky loose wheel/dowel, edges that hold the blade would chip tiny pieces when using it. It was a total joke. He did offer to replace it, I passed.

OP
R
Any other sharpeners that work well with the ironwills? I’ve tried the one from ironwill and a work sharp but can’t get them sharp again. I actually think I made it worse using the work sharp.

vectordawg

Lil-Rokslider