Stealth cam customer service contact?

Anyone have success contacting stealth cam customer service? I have 2 fusion cell cams that won’t connect to the network. I’ve literally called, emailed, left my phone number for a call back over 50 times over the past year. I messaged them on Facebook and got a response of “we will forward this to customer service”….I’ve never been able to get anyone on the phone or respond to an email.

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
I gave up several years ago, I tried many times and had no luck. Cams make good paperweights though.

OP
R
What are you using now? I’ve been looking at browning, I know there’s better options but I’d like to stay in the $150-200 range per camera.

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
Almost all of my noncell cams are brownings, they all have worked without flaw minus a filter that gets stuck occasionally. Cells cams I prefer spartan but the reveals arent bad for a cheap cam either.

TAGPUNCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Just went through this mess, MUDDY/STEALTH CAM customer service is NONEXISTENT Done with all there shit. Took me over 5 days calling to get a guy to tell me they are aware of the issue and would email when Resolved.... STILL WAITING. TACTACAM will get my money next time.

OP
R
Their number is irrelevant. I have called no exaggeration 50 times over the course of a year. No one has ever answered, no one has ever called me back, and no one has ever responded to an email. I have $400 in paper weights from them. If anyone else has had the same experience submit a review with BBB. They shouldn’t be allowed to me a major manufacturer if their customer service is such garbage.

TAGPUNCHER

Lil-Rokslider
Garbage is correct. Wow, didn't realize you had been dealing with this THAT LONG. I must have gotten Lottery type lucky just to get thru. Like I said though he was of zero help. Your statement about paper weights I'd funny, because I asked the guy "So basically what you are telling me is I have 3 high dollar Trot lineweights". He said sorry.

OP
R
Haha! Yea I’m amazed you spoke to someone, I actually had someone answer when I messaged their Facebook page but they said would forward my issue to customer service without asking for any of my contact info and now they won’t answer anymore…company is a joke.