Stealth Cam Options (day mode sucks)

Block

WKR
So I have close to 20 Stealth Cam G45NG and love the cameras overall. I tend to use the video mode (preset 3) Incase more than 1 deer comes thru so I don’t miss anything... My only real issue with the cameras is that once you hit 35% they go into DAY MODE...so they don’t work at night... to me this is just pointless. A lot of animals come at night ... So when your cameras get close to 35% and don’t work at night, You basically end up swapping batteries around 50% to be safe and end up wasting a TON of batteries/money. Anyone know if there’s a way to change this in the custom features??? I think ANY hunter would rather have the camera work 100% day and night until it’s batteries are DEAD vs goin into day mode...

Thanks!

That's funny, I had some intermittent issues with mine not working at night this year. I use to change the batteries at 50% and then use them in stuff at home. This year I was letting them get 35-40% and then using the batteries in stuff at home. Had a few nights of pictures I couldn't see...….was too dumb to put that together.

I was blaming it on this particular camera having tooth holes all over in it...

OP
Block

Block

WKR
That's funny, I had some intermittent issues with mine not working at night this year. I use to change the batteries at 50% and then use them in stuff at home. This year I was letting them get 35-40% and then using the batteries in stuff at home. Had a few nights of pictures I couldn't see...….was too dumb to put that together.

I was blaming it on this particular camera having tooth holes all over in it...

^^ tooth holes from bears?? I lost a few cams to bears this year... haha