Stealth Strip climbing sticks and stands

Hurley03

FNG
Just getting into run and gun hunting. Wanting to stealth strip my Xop vanish evo hawk helium minis and muddy pro sticks. Has anyone taken the muddy pros completely apart to apply the strip, do you put stealth strip behind the tree brackets. I don’t really wanna cover the bolts on anything idk any tips and tricks greatly appreciated. Also is it more cost effective to just by a role of it instead of getting cut pieces.

*zap*

WKR
Strip the sticks, apply the stealth strips, punch holes where necessary and re-install the hardware. Save any extra strips for clothing repair, it is the best stuff I have found for that use..

Check out the end of this video. Not the sticks you are talking about, but you’ll get the idea. I did mine last year and just finished doing upgrades on my father in laws stand as well. Here’s my FILs Lone Wolf setup after I upgraded. Used the best tips I found from a few different YouTube videos. Picked up the straps with the belt from Amazon for like $30 vs. the $70 XOP charges for theirs.

DIY Sportsman - Stealth Strips

EB6A665C-255A-4D41-855B-9B6E409BA83E.jpeg
A9E64A0B-244E-490E-84BB-DB23BD1D782D.jpeg

LWPost

FNG
I used hockey tape and a noise reducing cloth tape, both super cheap and pretty good