Stealthcam or Browning

LostArra

WKR
I've been pleased with Browning also. There is a guy on Bowsite that has like 50 Browning cameras out in the mountains. He has tried others but likes Brownings and gets beautiful videos of bear and elk on water holes.

johnw

FNG
I have been running the Stealthcam GSeries for the last 2-3 years and have nothing but good things to say. Their warranty is great too...

Decker9

WKR
I have a couple years on the Browning’s, and this year with a Stealthcam DS4K. picture and video and sound quality are pretty equal between the two. The DS4K has a lot of program features, but I wish it had photo playback like the Browning’s do.

Can’t go wrong with either cam imo.

I own a few of both and would say hands down Browning. The Browning’s are my favorite cameras that I run. Picture quality and reliability are excellent. A close second is my Bushnell cams. But browning for the win.

rockwind1

Lil-Rokslider
deserty portion of western portion of 'Merica
I’ve run both. Browning strike force. Stealth g36, g42, and g45

I really like the Browning. The stealths are pretty much OK. But they sometimes are hit or miss. Sometimes they don’t like the SD card. Sometimes they don’t work at night. When Jean worked at Customer Service I had pretty darn good customer service but since he left not as good. I recently had to get four of them replaced and the ones they sent me we’re all refurbished, one of them the LED screen didn’t even work. Another one was missing something in the menu. I’ve also used moultrie, bushnell, and wild game innovation. Avoid those last three brands for sure. Either Browning or stealth should work fine for you

Last edited:

tracker12

WKR
I have used most brands over the years. I have had my best results with Browning

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
I have now switched all of my cameras over to brownings and run 8 of them. Never had a single problem with any

blaze12kh

FNG
My vote goes to stealthcam. Bought twenty of them last year refurbished to run on public land for pretty cheap so my expectations were pretty low. They have far exceeded my expectations and I haven't had a problem with a single one so far.

Browning Strike Force Pro is one of the best cameras out there. Stealth Cam comes nowhere close to video and photo quality compared to the Browning’s. Stealth Cam comes with 3 preset settings for people who don’t know how to set up a camera. The Browning’s take maybe 2 min to set up and they have the longest battery life out there. Like someone else mentioned, check out trailcampro.com. The newest Stealth Cam only scored an 81 out of 100!! Browning scored 90 overall. Plus they only take 6 batteries. Whoever had a bad experience with a browning didn’t know how to use it, or had one of their old models.

Another plug for trailcampro.com. Be aware that Browning has like 30 different models out there, but I've had really good luck with all of them. Have used a Stealth Cam and a few Bushnells, but the Browning Strike Force HD Pro X is my favorite camera by far. 6 lithiums last a full season and the picture quality is amazing.

Browning makes an awesome camera, I've been running the same one for 4 years no issues

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bejayze

FNG
I have a couple years on the Browning’s, and this year with a Stealthcam DS4K. picture and video and sound quality are pretty equal between the two. The DS4K has a lot of program features, but I wish it had photo playback like the Browning’s do.

Can’t go wrong with either cam imo.
I totally agree, I like my Browning cams but the DS4K takes great photos and video just wish it had the viewing screen like some of the Brownings, makes the programming a little easier

I have 2 Browning Strike force HD’s and absolutely love them. Plan on replacing all my trail cams with Browning eventually. Battery life is great, video/picture quality is terrific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been pleased with the audio capability, and clarity of the Brownings

Same here. No issues. Excellent video and audio. Excellent battery life. Maybe it depends on which Brownings you get? Maybe they are built in different factories? Mine are
Browning Strike Force Pro XD.

No question... browning. The HD video capable models are fantastic. The Strike force series are likely the best bang for buck on the market,