Stick bow buddies!

Rheron

FNG
Out of curiosity are any of you trad guys located in Ogden/salt lake area? Looking for someone else to target shoot or hunt with. Archery elk is my biggest passion, not real good but not real bad either.
Ryan

Steadman

WKR
I live about an hour south of SL. There are few guys in the SL valley. Not a ton of us around though.

OP
Rheron

Rheron

FNG
I’m in south ogden. I have came across zero other trad guys either at the range or on the mountain. Be nice to have others near by so we can share tips/tricks. Where about south if you don’t mind me asking?

Steadman

WKR
Spanish Fork. There are a few trad guys down this way. There a few more up north of you in the Logan area. Good luck finding someone up that way 👍

cck311

FNG
I live in Spanish Fork and I'm a traditional archery guy. Been a bowhunter for quite awhile, but only got into the traditional thing about a year and a half ago and trying my damnedest to get proficient at it. It would be cool if we could build some kind of trad community around here.

Spanish Fork. There are a few trad guys down this way. There a few more up north of you in the Logan area. Good luck finding someone up that way 👍

This reminds me of a story when I got my first bow when I lived in Lehi. I lived on a strange piece of land that was by the freeway so it was technically in this bubble that was not city limits but within Lehi. I called the Sheriff's office about shooting the bow on my property and he said, "Technically its illegal. But let me just say that I sure as hell aint coming out there for that...". I live in CO now and I am sure if I call Colorado Springs Police dep that conversation would be a lot different lol