WTB Still need the perfect daypack

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I’m still looking for a new daypack, let me know what you have and what you want for it. Some things I am interested in include the Vertx gamut, tad lightspeed, kifaru Doorgunner, hpg tarahumara/umlindi etc. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fbhandler

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m running the MR Pop Up 28 as an everyday/daypack/back up for the wife or kids.

It goes with me to work everyday as I’m able fold up the belt/suspension tight so it rides in the front seat of the truck pretty easy.

Great size for dedicated daypack hunting with the ability to haul a good load comfortably if needed... (wish this was around during my whitetail days).

When my wife or son head out with me they take the pop up while I run with my bigger pack. Great size for them, not too big, but again, with the ability to go as big as they can handle if needed.

Honestly with all the pack swapping/upgrading I do, this one holds its place in the line up pretty easy.

Last edited:

Kenai_dtracker

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Badlands 2200 served me right this season and was a great day pack. Easily carried an elk front shoulder and backstrap with all my gear and rifle strapped to the pack. Great pack for tall guys.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m running the MR Pop Up 28 as an everyday/daypack/back up for the wife or kids.

It goes with me to work everyday as I’m able fold up the belt/suspension tight so it rides in the front seat of the truck pretty easy.

Great size for dedicated daypack hunting with the ability to haul a good load comfortably if needed... (wish this was around during my whitetail days).

When my wife or son head out with me they take the pop up while I run with my bigger pack. Great size for them, not too big, but again, with the ability to go as big as they can handle if needed.

Honestly with all the pack swapping/upgrading I do, this one holds its place in the line up pretty easy.

Thanks for the suggestion here. I do like the looks of that. Looks about perfect.

ScottinPA

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
MR Scapegoat 25 - I may be selling mine in a few weeks FYI (too much pack for eastern whitetails and I have other packs better suited for western hunts)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If you dont want a frame try rush 12 or 24.I have been thru many non framed pack looking for the one to fit my needs.Multicam rush 24 did it.My only issue is it didnt fit a nalgene but will fit a smaller bottle and my thermos.

Sealee12

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a brand new stone glacier avail 2200 (tags still on it) for sale here for $250 shipped