Still running cameras?

Who likes to run cameras post season through the winter months? I left some cameras out across the state last year where we hunt a few times a year. Trying to get dial in the movement of the mule deer In a certain area. Last year I did the same, but didn’t change out the batteries since early summer, so they died early January. I learned a massive amount of information from those cameras. When cattle were present, deer were not. Does didn’t show up until close to November, bucks shortly after. I went back and checked weather underground data for the area when I had daytime pictures of mature bucks... man was that telling. We all know weather is an influencer on deer, but Jeff sturgis book “all weather whitetail” Has a fair amount of useful information in it which definitely correlates to the mule deer to some extent.
I can’t wait to get back out to get the cameras I have out there. I changed the batteries in September when hunting early in the year, so I should have a little more data this year for late season hunting.

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
I left a camera out since Nov on a moose trail. Waiting until around the end of April for snow to melt enough to get back in there for the retrieval. It's an old Primos Truth cam that takes DD. I'm interested to see how it made out.