Stim-Free Pre Workout

I’ve been using stimulant based pre workouts before lifting and cardio, but would like to transition to a stimulant free version to avoid taking in so much caffeine. I have tried bucked ups caffeine free, but would like to hear other’s experiences with stimulant free in the gym and possible even in the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stikbrandon

Lil-Rokslider
And to be honest, if your taking standard Bucked up and not the woke AF or BAMF, your only getting 200mg of caffeine, the half a liter coke most drink a day has more then that in it….

JP7

Lil-Rokslider
I really like the non-atom version of Pulse by Legion Athletics.

*zap*

WKR
Metabolic nutrition PSP is stim free. L-arginine and L-carnitine tartrate are both good pre workout amino acids and stim free...they also will help you produce HGH. I take no simulant before workouts and hit it pretty hard. Coffee and/or green tea may also work for you although it is a stimulant....I started taking some single amino acids for more hgh production and my facial hair immediately came in fuller and grew faster..The two mentioned pre workout and one other time a day on an empty stomach and L-tryptophan before bed on empty stomach. My nails started to grow faster also....

OP
M
I really like the non-atom version of Pulse by Legion Athletics.

This one has caught my eye, seems to be pretty clean.

BigDog00

WKR
I just mix my own. You can find the recipes online and either use a scale or just use the scoops that come in the containers. You can order everything off of amazon.

Heres what I mix:
6-8g L-Citrulline Malate
3-5g Beta Alanine
2g Acetyl L-Carnitine
Flavor with the drink mix of your choice

DeerCatcherUT/CO

Lil-Rokslider
Liquid IV and heavy music. I haven’t used pre workout for over a decade and usually get 3 workouts in everyday. Pre workout is for people who don’t have motivation to make themselves lift hard or run hard or who just want a push before they exercise. Honestly weed works better for me than any pre workout and it’s a hell of a lot cheaper

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
I have recently begun using the Axe and Sledge pre workouts. I have used the stim and non-stim with success. I work out at 5am and currently on a cut diet so energy is something I run pretty short on, with a piece of toast and PB and the pre workout I can get a solid weight lifting routine in. I have tried non-stim for morning workouts but it just takes me too long to get going and I have a tight schedule to keep.

marktole

WKR
1st Phorm Enduraformance, I think is what it’s called. I have not actually tried it, but I asked a friend this exact question yesterday. This was his answer. Might be worth a look.

svivian

WKR
If you are not using it for the Stimulation then what are you looking for in a Pre Workout? might help narrow down some brands...

1Arrow

FNG
I have also tried the bucked-up stim-free to limit the amount of caffeine as I work out in the afternoon and don't need the caffeine rush before bed. I've had good motivation in the gym and like the tingles before a good lift, but didn't get very much off that version.

I've used this one recently on one occasion. I'll say I felt pretty darn good that workout. Did a really good chest/tri and 50 minutes of some cardio. Will try it 2nd time today. I used the pre-workout of course prior to gym session.

Westy

FNG
So I was a big JYM guy...while his pre-workout has tons of caffeine his post doesn't. However I've since found 'Kaged' brand stimulant free pre workout. Works great and has the supps I'm looking for.

Kaged has a bunch of products, but have only tested with and without stim pre'.

Hope this helps,
Westy