Stock to fit Carbon Fiber Barrel

Hi guys-looking to do my first build with a carbon fiber barrel for a lightweight mountain rifle chambered in .280 AI. If you have a Lightweight stock that you would recommend, please let me know- I’m looking at all lightweight options.

OP
H
I don't know what lightweight means to you, and since you are looking at all the options:

Manners, McMillan, AG Composites, JCS Composites, KRG, Stockys, Proof, B&C, Greyboe, XLR, MPA.............

Narrow down what you are looking for, and you'll get better responses. More importantly, get your hands on as many as possible since your anatomy and preferences will be solely your own.

thanks for the advice. Keeping the weight down is a big priority- under 2lbs would be nice, and also fit. Anything with an adjustable cheekrest is a bonus.

BjornF16

WKR
Allterra Arms, formerly Axial Precision does a nice carbon fiber stock.

I have a CarbonSix barrel mated to Tikka action in one of their stocks. Couldn't be happier. It comes in lighter than any of my Manners stocks (EH3, EH4, EH-1).

Team AllTerra

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Our stocks can be custom built to weigh in anywhere between 24-35oz. It also features above centerline heel, negative comb, tilted palm swell, optimal grip-to-trigger reach, and subtle beavertail fore end. It has 6-layers of carbon fiber for ultimate strength. You can learn more at www.allterraarms.com. Best of luck on your build.

Attachments

• Carbon_Hunter_Stock.jpg
    Carbon_Hunter_Stock.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 29
OP
H
Our stocks can be custom built to weigh in anywhere between 24-35oz. It also features above centerline heel, negative comb, tilted palm swell, optimal grip-to-trigger reach, and subtle beavertail fore end. It has 6-layers of carbon fiber for ultimate strength. You can learn more at www.allterraarms.com. Best of luck on your build.
Thanks for the note- I’ll check your stocks out.

jrg_80

FNG

Do y’all sell the stock only? Looked on your website and only found builds and build options, but nothing as far as a stock only option. Thanks

jrg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old thread, allterra isn’t currently selling stocks, I gather they are all going to rifle builds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk