Stockys stocks poor customer service

I don’t think I have ever called out a company in an online forum but there’s a first time for everything. I recently purchased a stock from Stockys and it wasn’t a huge improvement over the B&C stock I currently have on a rifle. This is no fault of Stockys, just not quite what I hoped for. I have been trying to get ahold of them to return the $375 stock and all I hear is crickets. I’ve written 3 emails and made two phone calls and have yet to receive a response. When I talk to the gal who answers the phone she says she will transfer me to customer service and when they don’t answer she gets back on and records my name and number and says they will call me back shortly. This has all been over the course of 5 days so they’ve had adequate time to address my concerns. If you’re planning on purchasing a stock from Stockys be damn sure it’s exactly what you want because from my experience you won’t have a popsicles chance in hell of returning it.

Hopefully you paid using a credit card and you can implement your consumer protections.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
I tried to contact them a few months back to check on the availability of a barrel. Similar experience. One email and four phone calls later, I gave up. They kept saying they would call me back. Never happened. I’m done with them.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I’ve noticed a lot more of this stuff happening. “Due to covid...”. It’s everyone’s excuse for slow shipping, slow response, and high prices.

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
I'm waiting on the result of a BBB complaint and my credit card company to finish their inquiry to post my grievances. They have held a lot of money from me hostage for the last 3 months. I will never ever do business with these people again and will shout this message from my rooftop. I have had the same issue as you OP. Don't get your hopes up for a return of your call

OP
W
Funny story...I had a return authorization in my email this morning. Maybe they found out about the negative feedback they are receiving on hunting and shooting forums.

OutdoorAg

WKR
I’ve noticed a lot more of this stuff happening. “Due to covid...”. It’s everyone’s excuse for slow shipping, slow response, and high prices.

YEP!

Brownells is the same. I received an item from them that was damaged during shipment. They never ever responded. Ever. I eventually went to the manufacturer and they replaced it.

Brownells has lost me as a customer forever.

Had a similar experience with Stockys earlier this year. Multiple phone calls with a promise to call back every time, but nothing.

What finally worked for me was resending the same email twice a day, every day. After 5 days, I finally got a response and the answer I needed.

Tone of the response email was condescending and it was still poor service but at least I finally got an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk