Sold Stoeger m3500 max-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ID_Snow

FNG
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
$500 shipped - retails for $700 this gun has been significantly improved with a $70 trigger job

26" Barrel
12G - 2.75", 3", 3.5" shells

Prefer local sale in East Idaho, Will ship to FFL

This gun has seen one full season of duck hunting, plus a couple days the season before, and a handful of days shooting clays in between. Probably 1200 rounds through it. It has cycled everything I’ve put through it EXCEPT 1oz target loads (1 1/8 work well), and it FTE maybe 3 Winchester Walmart duck loads out of the 10 boxes I shot last season.

I had the trigger done by my local smith - he turned the awful, gritty 9 lb stoeger trigger Into a 4-4.5 lb pleasantly smooth experience. SO MUCH BETTER to shoot than it was stock.

A few scratches on the camo, but that’s the beauty of camo, you can’t see them unless you’re looking for them. The other major benefit of the dip, is that’s its super low maintenance.

Super reliable gun, killed lots of ducks, it just doesn’t point for me as naturally as others, and I’m moving in a different direction.

Comes with everything from the factory: hunting plug, 4 chokes (turkey, full, mod, imp) with wrench, recoil reducer weight, stock adjustment shims, and even the ‘inertia’ sticker for you to put on your water bottle. I’ll even ship it in the factory box. In the factory plastic slip covers.

Pics below showing the whole package, and details of the worst of the wear and tear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg