Stolen antlers

sneaky

"DADDY"
Why in the world would Kifaru move to an Indian reservation? Especially that one. Tax breaks or something? Quickly regretting it I would imagine. They already lost Frank and Id bet it wont be long until their other top performers jump ship and head back to CO as well. Weird business decision but I guess time will tell.
Weird business decision to move to a state with lower taxes and a business friendly climate? Frank not going with them to Wyoming isn't going to change anything at Kifaru

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
Weird business decision to move to a state with lower taxes and a business friendly climate? Frank not going with them to Wyoming isn't going to change anything at Kifaru

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I agree with this. I think their biggest loss is Coloradans that would rather support a local Colorado business. Going forward I’ll be giving my business to seek.

amassi

WKR
PSA, everyone should stop shooting bucks and bulls.
Can't steal your antlers, if you don't have any!
Lost backstraps and Tenderloins will be the next thing. Then jars of bear fat etc

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ChaseH

FNG
People will steal anything nowadays. Either because of its monetary value or just because they won’t it. Less morality and people don’t want to work for anything. Easier to steal it from someone else.

WKR
My map shows it as on the wind river rez
The head was stolen from Lander, definitely not on the reservation. And, as of the most recent legal decision (that I know of) Riverton isn't on reservation land either, though it's disputed by the tribes.

go_deep

WKR
Lost backstraps and Tenderloins will be the next thing. Then jars of bear fat etc

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
About 8 years ago someone broke into my shed and stole both my bows, and 3 7# bags of scrap meat that we were going to make sausage out of, they left all the horns. Wish they would have left the bows and took the horns.

grfox92

WKR
It's amazing to me how many people think trends are new. They think they are new because of social media and the 24 hour news cycle. Everyone has a camera on them 24/7. Everyone has a platform to say and report whatever they want.

Nothing is new about this. People have been stealing sh*t as long as people have existed. You just have the means to hear about it now.

Someone stole a whitetail rack off the front of my school bus in Wyoming last year. I didn't make an Instagram post about it though.....

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

When my Dad shot his first bull elk, he just tossed the antlers in his garage. On a visit to see him, I grabbed them, took them home, put them on a nice plaque, and gave them back to him on my next visit to see him. He said "I noticed they were gone, I figured some dirtbag just stole them". Maybe Aron's daughter has a Christmas gift planned for him.

OP
Shupe88

Shupe88

WKR
It's amazing to me how many people think trends are new. They think they are new because of social media and the 24 hour news cycle. Everyone has a camera on them 24/7. Everyone has a platform to say and report whatever they want.

Nothing is new about this. People have been stealing sh*t as long as people have existed. You just have the means to hear about it now.

Someone stole a whitetail rack off the front of my school bus in Wyoming last year. I didn't make an Instagram post about it though.....

Didn’t think it was a new trend. I know people still shit. Just seen it was happening to several people. No one really gives a shit about Instagram anyways. And must suck to live where you do. Always a smart ass on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go ahead and steal the horns. Doesn’t bode well for these tards dreams of being an “influencer”. As long as the meat wasn’t taken life is good

grfox92

WKR
Didn’t think it was a new trend. I know people still shit. Just seen it was happening to several people. No one really gives a shit about Instagram anyways. And must suck to live where you do. Always a smart ass on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You shouldn't have taken it personal. It wasn't directed at you. And by the way I live the safest county in arguably the safest state in the country so no, it doesn't suck.

hunterjmj

WKR
About 15 years ago someone broke into my dads shop and stole 75% of our antlers. The only ones they didn't take were the plaques attached through the plaque into the wall. All my bucks, all the elk but 1, most my dads bucks my grandpas bucks and every shed antler. I'm still pissed about it. Luckily we had mounts in our houses and the ones screw to the wall weren't taken.

ewade07

WKR
Looks like the one guy found his antlers. Saw a post on FB about it. Havent heard anythign on Snyders bull being found.