Stolen Buck

Segan

FNG
I just got this email and thought I'd share it. I wish the best of luck to clint and hope someone turns up his buck for him.
clints buck (1).jpg
As many of you know, I shot a rather large buck this year with my bow. On Thursday evening, I picked up the buck from the taxidermist. We spent the night at my in-laws in Sandy. Sometime Thursday night, my car window was broken out, and the buck was stolen.

As you can see from the picture, there are matching kickers, a 16" inline point, and only one eyeguard. I was having artificial velvet put on it so when it was stolen, it was just a cleaned up skull and all the velvet is off the antlers. Right now, the antlers and skull are washed and bleached white.

I know it is a long shot, but if you could forward this message and picture to your hunting friends along the Wasatch Front, just maybe someone will come across my buck. thank you for forwarding this email to anyone you know that may come across it.

Clint

a3dhunter

WKR
Hate to hear this.

Thieves are all around us these days. Met a guy in the woods in Colorado archery season that had killed a bull and hung quarters whiled packing meat, when he returned to the kill site found someone had stolen one quarter off his elk. Just wrong!

potsie

FNG
Thats just wrong what happened to the code of the hunters to help each other out not steal from each other.I hope you get your deer head back it just makes me sick to think someone well bragg about your deer like they shot it.

shaun

WKR
Sorry to hear that man...nothing worse than a thief I hope you turn it up. I would start contacting all taxidermists in the area hoping the guy was just that stupid

Hardstalk

WKR
Segan, have you ever been on muleymadness forums. There are quite a few utah guys there that see and hear about alot of different bucks. If i were you i would post alot on the different forums. Good luck

I'd also post this on Monster Muleys, the Mule Deer Forum, the General hunting Forum and the Utah Forum.. He will turn up if you do that, I'd bet my last dollar on it...