Stolen Mountain Goat

Hi All,

Recently learned that a friend had his goat stolen out of the back of a taxidermist's pickup. I fugure it's a longshot, but if you know of anyone bragging about somthing like this, I'd love to know about it. The lower jaw would be missing, due to a bad first shot. I'm sure I can get more details if anyone needs them.

We're located in Central Montana so likely going to be nearby.

PRC_GUY

WKR
it is not yours, then it is not yours. only people walk with no brain will steal other people stuffs. in this case , you don't own it , so don't take. it is some hunter life time trophy.

I am so sorry for your lost, karma will come to this sucker one day!

packer58

WKR
I have zero details but............shame on the taxi for leaving it in the back of the truck presumably untended.

Deadfall

WKR
Well if it's anywhere around great falls they will find it in a pawn shop after the doppers peddle it for alittle meth

tdhanses

WKR
Why would this need to get moved to the Mountain Goat forum?

It's about a Goat but seems to me it could be kept in the general forum. They are trying to reach out to a lot of people, not just Goat hunters. It was hardly in the general for 12 hours.

@robby denning
@tugrivercopper
Completely agree, i never look at the goat forum and just happened to see this as the latest post for a forum didn’t even realize it was the goat forum, it’ll get few views here.

Completely agree, i never look at the goat forum and just happened to see this as the latest post for a forum didn’t even realize it was the goat forum, it’ll get few views here.

It's like when the stock traders thread went MIA for a little while.

Turns out, didn't need to be in firearms.

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Moved it back to the general forum, sorry about that. Generally when I log on i scan the general forum and when i see key words like "elk, goat, or firearms related type words" I sometimes move the thread without even reading them due the sheer amount of posts I have to move daily lol.

I agree it will probably get more views in the general forum, and my reply will bump it back to the top as well