Stolen pack.

IdahoElk

WKR
That sucks, sorry to hear that, had my pack lifted out of my truck years ago in the middle of Elk season, I felt gutted.

OP
emarquez10
How much time do you have? Shoot me a PM. I have an MR Crewcab that needs to hunt this year. Has a medium or large belt and large shoulder harness. Yours to use if you want. I'll cover shipping.

Could put a Marshall bag on it as well. Big bag, you could use it as a tent if you need.

Dead serious. Let me know. Can also throw in a 15 degree Snugpak bag with Klymit pad as well.

I have way more gear than I need or use and it sounds like you need it and could use it.

Jeremy

Appreciate it. my chance of getting out into the backcountry has come and gone. Thankfully my brother in law had a day pack I could use for day hunts that we will go on. Thank you for the offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unclemoe

FNG
Side topic that goes along with this.

Blink XT2 cameras from amazon battery powered security cameras that are 100% wireless you can get a 3 camera system on sale for 200 bucks or so, no monthly fees to watch your cameras live and get motion updates. Took me about 20 minutes to install mine and will pay for itself if i need it

that sucks

Do a check of your nearby dumpsters and places people dump trash. I had a storage room break in years ago and they got some gear. cops said the thieves usually grab what they can and then go some place to sort it out, often dumping a good amount somewhere relatively close and only taking what they think they can sell. The police that responded to my call were nice but they were pretty open about the lack of priority that smallish property crime received. Meaning they took a report and that was it.

Hit the local pawn shops with a list of the gear. Maybe they can be helpful.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Post your stuff on one of those Facebook neighborhood pages. Might be some kid that shows up at home with some new stuff that’s exactly the same as your missing stuff. Include some pictures and maybe a parent will recognize it?

Poser

WKR
Sorry to hear that. I assume they broke into your garage? Post it in the Durango community pages

Anyway, I live in Durango as well and have some gear you can borrow for the duration of archery season:

15 degree bag
3/4 Thermarest (non insulated)
Mtnsmith mountain tarp
Jetboil

Not opposed to lending you my spotter either, but we might need to trade that back and forth a bit.

Lark Bunting

Lil-Rokslider
This sucks. Years ago I had gotten home at 1:30 am from a hunt. I grabbed my pack and bow out of my truck bed but had a cooler of drinks/beer, some other camping gear and my portable loo...the 5 gallon bucket with a toilet seat on it. My son and I had been using that bucket for five days at camp. Anyway, the next day the loo was gone as well as any beer in the cooler. I can only imagine some kids grabbed the beers and what they thought was a regular old 5 gallon bucket and hauled out of there. Knowing they drank beers from the bucket we had been shitting in for five days still makes me laugh. 😗

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Hey fellow Roksliders, last night I had very frustrating and unfortunate thing happen. I had my pack stolen right out of my garage while I was packing it to leave for a trip this morning. I live in sleepy Durango, CO and really surprised by this. Anyways if everyone could help me keep an eye out for my gear that would be greatly appreciated it. It was a MR beartooth 80 with the top lid in coyote. Contents were a Slumberjack down bag and one man tent. A vortex diamondback spotter, sig sauer range finder, Soto cook system and a couple benchmade knives.

Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude that sucks, I hate a thief. I cant believe that someone would have the nerve to do something like that. If I see something that matches that description pop up in my area for sale I will let you know. Hope that you find the thief.

CJF

WKR
Sorry to hear that. I assume they broke into your garage? Post it in the Durango community pages

Anyway, I live in Durango as well and have some gear you can borrow for the duration of archery season:

15 degree bag
3/4 Thermarest (non insulated)
Mtnsmith mountain tarp
Jetboil

Not opposed to lending you my spotter either, but we might need to trade that back and forth a bit.
I’m with Poser, let me know if you need anything. I’m willing to lend you anything I have if I’m not using it and I don’t think I’ll make it back out until the last 9 days of season.

bluumoon

WKR
I'm in Durango as well. Still piecing together gear, but have a seekoutside tarp for ultralight tent you are welcome to use as long as I get it back before 2nd season. Sounds like we've had a big uptick in this kind of BS around town.