Stolen Trailer from Escondido CA. Cash reward

Wildgame

FNG
Hi folks.

The wife and I bought a used trailer some time ago and stored it in private land. I received a text that my trailer was no longer there.
I made some calls and the trailer was stolen by some low life.

I can't begin to tell you how mad I am and of course I got the wife feeling pretty upset. This toy was our way to spend time in the woods and desert.
If you see it around anywhere and if you share any info that will lead to its retrieval I will compensate you with cash. I have spread the word to fellow hunters in my area and everyone else I know. They all have been great. some of the fellows live pretty far in the woods and they are all keeping an eye on it.
By now, it might be covered or stashed somewhere, out of state, or even in Mexico I don't know but I have to make the effort to find it.

Here are some pics. Notice is a single axel because is barely 17'. It is a Jayco Feather light from 2009 in excellent condition from the inside. It even has all my belongings for overnight getaways.

Attachments

• View rece.jpg
    View rece.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 59
  • View rece(1).jpg
    View rece(1).jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 59

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Good to see you are reaching out to Rokslide members. Never know who may have information. On SCH, I go by GUNDOGLOVER. Saw your post over there as well. Sure hope you get it back.

OP
W

Wildgame

FNG
Good to see you are reaching out to Rokslide members. Never know who may have information. On SCH, I go by GUNDOGLOVER. Saw your post over there as well. Sure hope you get it back.
Oh Hi...thanks again.

May help to say what state and area it was stolen from to alert the guys in those areas. This has become very common problem everywhere thanks to the prolific drug problem, and hate to say it but you will probably not want it back once they live in it for even a short time, incredible how bad they usually are damaged including all the chemicals they smoke and gets absorbed into all the fabric etc. Hope you get it back ok.

Bummer. A GPS tracker is cheap but invaluable and provides immense satisfaction when you can watch Police cuff the asshat who ripped you off. I place em in my vehicles, motorcycle, ebke, anything worth $$$. That's the lesson here for everyone...the scumbags will get to you, be sure you are ready for em when they do. Cameras with motion sensors are a wise investment. I'm in So. OC and will keep an eye out.

handcuffs-shackles.gif

Last edited:

Baddog

WKR
Bummer. A GPS tracker is cheap but invaluable and provides immense satisfaction when you can watch Police cuff the asshat who ripped you off. I place em in my vehicles, motorcycle, ebke, anything worth $$$. That's the lesson here for everyone...the scumbags will get to you, be sure you are ready for em when they do. Cameras with motion sensors are a wise investment. I'm in So. OC and will keep an eye out.

handcuffs-shackles.gif
What trackers are you using?

Marble

WKR
First off, I hope you get your trailer back in awesome condition. I really hope it works out for you.

I worked dozens of cases with trailers just like the one you had stolen and I never found one that the owner would want back. They were trashed. And filled with disgusting contents. The people who steal these are just the scum of the earth.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
W

Wildgame

FNG
First off, I hope you get your trailer back in awesome condition. I really hope it works out for you.

I worked dozens of cases with trailers just like the one you had stolen and I never found one that the owner would want back. They were trashed. And filled with disgusting contents. The people who steal these are just the scum of the earth.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
I hate to admit it man but I think you are right.
My anger is now manageable but there is no trailer in the road that does not catch my eye, it will be like that for a while I'm sure.
What makes me feel better is that I'm trying to find it. Doing nothing drives me crazy.
At least I have many people keeping an eye on it...I got people keeping en eye for it from Northern Baja to NV...
I have found some of areas where there are a bunch of trailers where some undesirables,live and you are right the trailers are trashed.