Stone Glacier Chilkoot 0° & 15° Degree Sleeping Bags Video Review

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

I recently tested out the new sleeping bags from Stone Glacier and I definitely give this sleeping system two thumbs up. I wanted to get a feel for how this sleeping bag was going to handle the cold weather so I put it to the test in several feet of snow overnight with no shelter and I can say with confidence I never felt a hint of cold. A few things about these sleeping bags that set them apart from the competition is how comfortable it is with it’s killer 850+ fill power goose down. This bag has a lot of great features that I have come to love. The insulated neck collar with the magnetic snap is excellent at holding in heat with it's easy snap close and open feature. The wide 60” shoulder width is spacious for the broader shoulder guys. Another amazing feature about this bag is there differential cut which means the inner liner is cut smaller than the outer liner to eliminate loft compression and cold spots. Weight comes in a little more than 2lbs and is very packable. The stuff sack measures in at a reasonable 7.5" x 15" or 8.5" x 17.5" depending on the model.

All in all there sleeping system will always be in my pack and I would recommend the Chillkoot to anyone who is looking for a high quality sleep system.

Stone Glacier Chilkoot 0° Sleeping Bag
Stone Glacier Chilkoot 15° Sleeping Bag

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Looks pretty sweet, if I had t of just ordered a western mountaineering bag I’d likely get one of these. I still may anyways.