Stone Glacier clothing

I see some nice looking gear from SG. I like the down jacket anybody got one they likel vs. Sitka? The new rain wear looks good as well. wheres the best place to purchase for good price?

I don’t have anything other than the Sky 5900 yet. What I can say is this, while I was on a two week, eleven state tour a few weeks ago, one of the highlights was stopping by the HQ in Bozeman, MT. Andrew and the gentleman up front spent time custom fitting my pack to my funky body, lol, and answered all my questions. They were super friendly and appeared to care who both my wife and I were. I picked up three shirts because I couldn’t walk out empty handed. I tried on all of the clothing and it fits awesome. I’m 6’1” and 205lbs, 38” waist, etc. The gear has an athletic fit that just works, not in an overly gym rat kind of way, but in a non- beer belly, gotta get up the mountain kind of way. Make sense? Anyways, these guys are incredible and I’ll be getting a bunch of their pieces before the end of the year. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk