Stone Glacier Clothing

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
I don't own any Stone Glacier gear but I won a $200 gift card this past weekend and I'm trying to decide what to spend it on. I already have plenty of packs so that's the last thing I need. If anyone is familiar with their clothing, are there any standout clothing pieces you'd recommend? I'd be open to other gear recommendations of theirs too, just don't really need a pack or shelter right now.

Snicolio

WKR
I would say their pants, early early season or late season for what you hunting plans are. Both are under 200.

Drenalin

WKR
I have and really like the Chinook base layers. For me, they're the perfect weight.

Gseith

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite is the DeHavilland pants with the jacket a second. I actually just bought a second pair of pants so I’m not always wearing the same pair.

jd1006

WKR
I have a lot of their stuff.

I think their best clothing product line is their puffy pants and vest (Grumman). I think they have the best merino wool of the hunting brands. The helio is a fantastic grid fleece option.

Their pants are worth having. The large vent really makes them versatile. Select the weight pant based on your most common use for areas you hunt or recreate in.

Hansoman

FNG
I don't own any Stone Glacier gear but I won a $200 gift card this past weekend and I'm trying to decide what to spend it on. I already have plenty of packs so that's the last thing I need. If anyone is familiar with their clothing, are there any standout clothing pieces you'd recommend? I'd be open to other gear recommendations of theirs too, just don't really need a pack or shelter right now.