Stone Glacier CS Shoutout

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ve had an xcurve frame for 6 years now, thousands of lbs and miles on it, zero complaints. During a recent elk pack out, something just felt a little off, had to keep readjusting the pack to stay comfortable.
I was passing through Bozeman mid hunt and decided to swing in. They got to me immediately, inspected the pack, noticed one stays was flexing more than it should. They replaced all the stays with an updated version, also replaced the shoulder pads because they were a bit worn. No charge, in and out in 10 min. There was a tear on my hip belt they also offered to sew up but I declined. Great service and great guys.

Yeah, I have dealt directly with Kifaru, SG, Exo, and KUIU and although Exo, SG, and Kifaru have been exceptional; SG has been in a league of their own. I have had items replaced, fixed, and exchanged numerous times with little to no effort and most of the time they even paid for shipping or didn't charge for something minor.

I truly feel they have set themselves apart on the CS front in the hunting space.

Yeah, I have dealt directly with Kifaru, SG, Exo, and KUIU and although Exo, SG, and Kifaru have been exceptional; SG has been in a league of their own. I have had items replaced, fixed, and exchanged numerous times with little to no effort and most of the time they even paid for shipping or didn't charge for something minor.

I truly feel they have set themselves apart on the CS front in the hunting space.

Dang, why you having to send so much stuff in for warranty work with SG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, why you having to send so much stuff in for warranty work with SG?

I wouldn’t call replaced or exchanged warranty work.

To be clear, I had a hot spot issue with a hip belt. They ended up sending me 3 different sizes and different foam densities ar no additional charge. They gave me a shipping label to ship what didn’t work. Same thing with shoulder straps. I tried out the short ones and decided the long ones worked better.

The only Actual warranty was the grid fleece thumb hole had stitching and trim come off. They sent me a new one before I even sent the old one back.

To be clear, I had a hot spot issue with a hip belt. They ended up sending me 3 different sizes and different foam densities ar no additional charge. They gave me a shipping label to ship what didn’t work. Same thing with shoulder straps. I tried out the short ones and decided the long ones worked better.

The only Actual warranty was the grid fleece thumb hole had stitching and trim come off. They sent me a new one before I even sent the old one back.

Makes sense. Was just making sure I hadn’t made some bad purchasing decisions!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
SG is awesome. My new puppy chewed up one of my shoulder straps. They don’t sell just the straps on their site so I gave them a call. Had a brand new set on the way to my house and delivered 3 days later.

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved

They have different size shoulder straps?

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
Their standard straps fit about 90% of guys and gals. They make a long version for really tall or long torso folks. Im 6’2” and have a long torso and their long straps are too long even for me.
I’m 5’8 have the bag fit perfect, really like the way it feels, transition on straps is right at collar bone and I have about 4 inches showing on where the straps could Velcro? Not really sure what I’m doing wrong

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I’m 5’8 have the bag fit perfect, really like the way it feels, transition on straps is right at collar bone and I have about 4 inches showing on where the straps could Velcro? Not really sure what I’m doing wrong
If it’s fits perfectly you are doing nothing wrong. You have to special order different length straps so sounds like the standard straps are working great for you?

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved
If it’s fits perfectly you are doing nothing wrong. You have to special order different length straps so sounds like the standard straps are working great for you?
Not sure if longer straps would get me more Velcro contact because this is annoying to me

Attachments

• AC4F9455-D506-43B3-8815-5EB221BF8E4C.jpeg
    AC4F9455-D506-43B3-8815-5EB221BF8E4C.jpeg
    393.4 KB · Views: 28
They have different size shoulder straps?
Yes but not advertised. So If you ordered a size small belt the pack comes with shorter shoulder straps. Belt size medium and up comes with the standard length. Therefore, you can order a pack a specify in the notes that you want the smaller shoulder straps.