Stone Glacier De Havilland

Hofhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for some insight on the SG De Havilland pants. Temperature you felt comfortable in them without base layers, how they handle any wet conditions and are they warmer than the Kuiu Attack pants? Wanting to use them for late season elk/mule deer and steelhead fishing.

They are warmer, more wind resistant and better water resistance than KUIU attacks. With the big vents I can be comfortable in just about the same top end temp, zipped up no base layer I would say 30-35, with a base you could go single digits if moving.

OP
Hofhunter

Hofhunter

Lil-Rokslider
They are warmer, more wind resistant and better water resistance than KUIU attacks. With the big vents I can be comfortable in just about the same top end temp, zipped up no base layer I would say 30-35, with a base you could go single digits if moving.
Thanks for that insight. Is the SG sizing chart pretty accurate for the DH pants?

7layerburrito

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah, I'd say so RE: sizing. Also, I just took some armor out of some motorcycle pants and put them in the DH pants (there are knee pad pockets) and I can't wait to wear them antelope hunting now.