Stone Glacier H20 options

Alaska 4x4 Rentals

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
What are your opinions on either the hydro sling vs the hydro hosted vs the hydro lid? I feel like the Kylie might be top heavy. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the belt pouch and didn't like it very much. It slides along on the webbing too easily and seems to work itself into the most inconvenient spots possible, all the time. I'm going back to shoving my bottle into one of the side pockets.

ljalberta

WKR
I have the belt pouch and the sling. I’m not a big fan of the sling. I’ve been loving the belt pouch. Mine isn’t super loose, but it does have the ability to slide front or back on the belt. I have actually quite enjoyed the ability to slide it forward or back as needed.

sr80

WKR
ive been using a mystery ranch water bottle pouch for ages on mine. I also tried the bladder in the lid and i dont mind it at all actually, when the lid is full that is. I grabbed one of those 2 L fanny pack type style water bladders and it fit perfectly

I have the belt pouch and it works very well behind the large belt pouch for me. I did find that I had to adjust it down for comfort but it works great.
That’s a great idea. I’m going to try that and see how I like it.

uglymud

FNG
I've been using a 3L bladder in the lid, thinking I might give the holster a shot.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Kurt

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Carsonkeys,
As others have mentioned, the Hydro holster does ride well behind a belt pouch. However, if you don't use a pouch or prefer to carry it on side without a belt pouch, another option is to position the strap in the gap between the hip belt sides and lumbar pad. I prefer this location on the left side as it gets it back behind your arm when hiking and does not interfere with rifle carry on the right side. It does take a little more looking back when you grab it, but I prefer it being off the true sides of the belt. Below are a couple photos of one on a Terminus, this will work on any of the packs. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Kurt
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2360.jpg
    IMG_2360.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 63
Carsonkeys,
As others have mentioned, the Hydro holster does ride well behind a belt pouch. However, if you don't use a pouch or prefer to carry it on side without a belt pouch, another option is to position the strap in the gap between the hip belt sides and lumbar pad. I prefer this location on the left side as it gets it back behind your arm when hiking and does not interfere with rifle carry on the right side. It does take a little more looking back when you grab it, but I prefer it being off the true sides of the belt. Below are a couple photos of one on a Terminus, this will work on any of the packs. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Kurt
[email protected]
Kurt,

Just now seeing this. I've been using it behind the belt pouch like the others have mentioned but find that it interferes with the natural swing of my arms. I think I understand what's going on with your picture. I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow and call the shop if can't figure it out. Thanks!

SODO

FNG
What are your opinions on either the hydro sling vs the hydro hosted vs the hydro lid? I feel like the Kylie might be top heavy. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have the hydro lid. It’s goofy but gets the job done. Doesn’t seem to be top heavy.

wnelson14

WKR
Classified Approved

Could use this with a Nalgene in the lid, spotter pocket, or even outside sleeve pocket on some bags.