Stone glacier hydro holster

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
I know I’ve read other threads on here about some options other then using the terrible thought out SG hydro holster. Has anyone had any luck attaching a Kifaru water bottle holder on their SG belt?
MR has a water bottle attachment that others mentioned will go on the SG belt but they’re currently out of stock and I’m about as impatient as it gets. Thanks in advance

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
I know I’ve read other threads on here about some options other then using the terrible thought out SG hydro holster. Has anyone had any luck attaching a Kifaru water bottle holder on their SG belt?
MR has a water bottle attachment that others mentioned will go on the SG belt but they’re currently out of stock and I’m about as impatient as it gets. Thanks in advance
I believe that @viamoutdoors makes one, worth looking into

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
R

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
I believe that @viamoutdoors makes one, worth looking into

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have one of Viam’s quilts. They make top quality equipment and they bent over backwards to make sure I got my quilt in time for a hunt last year.

OP
R

rratzlaff1490

Lil-Rokslider
Pods made me 2. I had one on each side in September sometimes water in 1 and used the other for calls. Help my large gator aid bottle perfect.
Thank for the recommendation. I contacted him on Instagram and glad I did because I was able to see his work. Pretty unique operation he has.

samhelmer

FNG
I believe that SG has plans to make a new one soon. They have a new video with Kurt and they mention it. Not sure of when.

archp625

WKR
I believe that SG has plans to make a new one soon. They have a new video with Kurt and they mention it. Not sure of when.
Saw the same video. You are correct but I have a spring hunt planned and need something for that. I doubt their new one will be out until next year.