WTB Stone Glacier, Kuiu, Exo, Seek Outside Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 5'9", 145 lbs. with 29-30" waist. LTB pack for 4-7 day big game rifle hunting trips. Would prefer something in solid color, don't mind saving some cash on heavily used equipment. Ideally would be full system so that I don't have to piece everything together. The following have caught my eye (in no particular order):

1) Kuiu Pro 6000
2) Kuiu Pro LT 5500
3) Stone Glacier R3 5900
4) Stone Glacier Sky 5900
6) Seek Outside Fortress 4800
7) Exo Mtn Gear - K3 4800

Thanks, all!

Last edited:

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Prob should put kifaru in that lineup. I’ve used exo and Kuiu and found the kifaru to be much more comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
stconnelly
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they're weatherproof, lightweight, sturdy and in that volume range I'd certainly be open to Kifaru as well! Thanks for the heads up.

ncina

WKR
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Their x-Pac material is water proof/resistant. They have several bags and accessory pouches made in that material. They offer three different frames, duplex tactical, duplex lite and duplex ultra light. In descending order of heaviest to lightest. Give them a look! Also have some of the best customer service is the biz. www.kifaru.net

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Second that on the Kifaru! I’m 6’4” and have ran a couple different bags on the duplex frame and have been pleased with them. I’ve been able in a few minutes shorten the shoulder straps so my wife and kid could fit the frame. Customer service I don’t think you’ll find a better company than Kifaru.

OP
stconnelly
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second that on the Kifaru! I’m 6’4” and have ran a couple different bags on the duplex frame and have been pleased with them. I’ve been able in a few minutes shorten the shoulder straps so my wife and kid could fit the frame. Customer service I don’t think you’ll find a better company than Kifaru.

Customer service is key. Thanks for the info I’ll check out some of their packs.

Fourteen

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Only experience with any of these is EXO. Superb customer service before, during, and after. I have the K3 1800 and my son has the 3200. I say for sure check out the 4800.
And made in USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.