Stone Glacier M5 vs M7 sizing

MT Bill

FNG
I'm looking for a little help figuring out Stone Glacier's jacket sizing.
I stopped into Scheels and tried on the M5 jackets. Large fit almost perfect. Like damn near tailored. The XL was much larger, I felt like a little kid putting on daddy's clothes. I wanted to get the M7 jacket, but none were in stock. So I went ahead and ordered the M7 in L.
This jacket fits almost as big as the M5 in XL that I tried on in the store. Much larger around the mid-section and sleeves run past my fingertips by a good 3in.
Did I get a mis-labelled M7, or do they run that much larger? I really like the M7 jacket otherwise, but am worried that if I send it back for a M it will be way too small.

For reference I'm about 5'10" 215lb and usually wear a L in shirts/jackets and 34inx35in pants.

slingerHB

Lil-Rokslider
I felt the fit of my L M7 was decent and roomy but I had to have the sleeves shortened as they were like 4" too long. I have never tried tried on the M5

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

OP
MT Bill

MT Bill

FNG
Yesterday I stopped by Scheels while in town and it looks like the M7 I ordered must've been mislabeled as L when it was really an XL.

They had an M7 in size Large in stock. I tried it on and it fit just like I expected. Damn near perfect. Scheels exchanged them and were going to send the mislabeled one back to stone glacier.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Same for me on the Helio Hoodie. Feel like a fat kid running around in my XXL hoodie...