Stone Glacier Merino Chinook Series

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Looks like SG is going skin to shell on layers now - hopefully they hop on and post a little bit about their findings in testing different layers and their decision to arrive at the 89/11 blend. If anyone gets this stuff, please post your thoughts up here!

• Merino6™ Fabric Technology
  • Body Fabric: 89/11 Merino/Nylon blend
  • Garment Weight - 8.3 oz. (L)
  • Textile Weight - 170 g/m2
  • Merino Diameter: 17.5 Microns
  • Anatomical Fit
  • Soft to the touch
  • Moisture Wicking
  • Quick Drying
  • Odor Resistant
I like the First Lite wool and haven't had good luck with the Kuiu nuyarn, so glad to see another option hitting the market.

I give SG a serious look on everything they put out because it’s all so good but damn if I don’t love what First Lite has going on for merino so it’s gonna be tough.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
they said yes they would send some out. I’m working with one of our writers right now to see how fast we can get our hands on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I help my 6 and 8 year olds write their names for school. Let me know if you need an inexperienced writer to tackle the review

Oh thanks man, but we already recruited Jake Potter, he’s done all our stone glacier reviews the last couple years. Do be sure and visit our general discussion forum, and see our writers guidelines. If you want to submit anything. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk