WTT Stone Glacier Sky 5900, Krux Frame, Stone Glacier Avail 2200.... For Kifaru Minikeg and Bane

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I hope you all have had successful seasons!

I have a combination of a few items I would like to trade for a Kifaru Minikeg and Ranger Green Bane

Stone Glacier

Bag- Sky 5900, great condition it was used on a handful of whitetail hunts in the 2019 season and packed out one deer.

Frame: Krux Frame w/medium belt - fair condition, brush has worn a few of the straps but everything is in great working order. It packed a single deer (with the sky 5900) and has since been cleaned. After cleaning it was used on a few exercise hikes with a 25 pound sand bag, and used to move a set of climbing sticks this fall.

Bag- Avail 2200- Fair condition, I believe I have had this bag for 3 years. I have used it extensively for work and day trips. It has a few abrasions in the bottom X-pac material and a few dirt/mud marks that could be washed out. It has never hauled any game.----------------SOLD

For

Kifaru

Minikeg- Long Shoulder Straps, Small/Medium Belt

Bane- Ranger Green.

I am interested in the Kifaru packs and do not want to wait to until March for them to arrive. The stone glacier packs are great but just did not fit me well. If anyone is interested please get in touch and we can see if we can make a deal...

My thoughts are Sky system for Minikeg and Avail for Bane . I feel this is a compelling offer as the items I am willing to trade monetarily outweigh their counterparts. If there is no interest I will likely take this post down and order the minikeg before kifaru shuts down on the 11th. I am willing to send photos and would appreciate photos in reciprocity.

Last edited: