Stone Glacier Warranty

ToolMann

WKR
Emailed SG yesterday but haven't heard back yet (not complaining). Does anyone know if the lifetime warranty includes packs bought used from private parties, or if you have to buy it brand spankin new and have proof of purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Rodéo

WKR
They should have you covered. Never asked me for proof of purchase anytime I had a question/issue. I believe they're closed on weekends but try calling on Monday

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
Appreciate it. Going to try on the X Curve frame tomorrow (may still buy new) and then check out Kifaru next week. See which one fits me better and make the change.

Jhoneyman

Lil-Rokslider
Great customer service in my experience. had an issue with my x-curve frame. I called them about it and got help right away. I sent the pack in and it was repaired and shipped back to me within 10 days of me sending it to them

VAMountainHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I asked questions via email with them and they were s-l-o-w to respond. I did get the same slow replies via Facebook messaging on their page. After that response I marked them off the list. If they're that slow on a sale what would warranty be like?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Some of the best CS I’ve ever had. Call them and talk to them. I’ll bet you a dollar they take care of you and don’t hassle you at all.

md126

WKR
Never had any issues with email responses from them. Great CS

Exo and Kifaru have excellent CS as well in my experience

CM

WKR
I have an original krux frame I bought used that I've beat the snot out of. One of the load shelf tabs came unstitched, and one of the stays broke. I contacted them and offered to pay for the repairs. They had me send it in and fixed it up, no questions asked and they didn't ask for a dime, not even return shipping.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
SG is good to go. It’s not like they have a hired out service dept, they just have the guys in the shop. If they don’t respond to emails quick enough to keep you happy, pick up the phone. Last time I called them and left a message I had a call back within 5 minutes.

I’ve had to use their warranty exactly 1 time - had a 1st run pair of DeHavilland pants that the seams starting letting go on, which was because the under thread didn’t quite get deep enough when sewed. In short order they sent a brand new pair out, and they wouldn’t even take the ones I had back - they told me to fix them and run them. I’d wait a couple days for an email for that kind of service.

samhelmer

FNG
I asked questions via email with them and they were s-l-o-w to respond. I did get the same slow replies via Facebook messaging on their page. After that response I marked them off the list. If they're that slow on a sale what would warranty be like?
Just pick up the phone and call. They are great dudes. Quick response over the phone too.

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
Thanks everyone. I'll call them tomorrow. I realize calling would be a better option but would expect them to answer emails as well. Not saying they won't, I only sent it Thursday, but seems a few on here never had them returned.

OP
ToolMann

ToolMann

WKR
Called today and talked to the guys. Good to go on warranty. Sealed the deal on the pack and pick it up in a few days. Hopefully it works out for me.