Stone Mountain Safaris

Raypo

Lil-Rokslider
I’m attempting to narrow down some stone sheep or rocky sheep options and this was one of them. To my understanding Stone Mountain is under new ownership and didn’t know if anyone had experience with them or had any other recommendations. Thanks!

Hoggr

FNG
Blair Miller from Folding Mountain bought them. Great outfit. I hunted this past August with Stone and Folding Mountain and had a great hunt. Pm me if you want more info.

OP
Raypo

Raypo

Lil-Rokslider
Blair Miller from Folding Mountain bought them. Great outfit. I hunted this past August with Stone and Folding Mountain and had a great hunt. Pm me if you want more info.
Thank you! I might take you up on that.

Sandbrew

FNG
I've been to there are with the previous owner 2x. Great area with a long history . New owners are solid but like everything it might take a while to get things dialed in. Some of the same guides are still there so that should be good.

tstowater

WKR
I hunted with the two previous owners, Dave and Leif. At the time the territory was excellent. Lots of dark rams and they took care of their sheep. Stone Mountain is on the Highway so some of the area is accessible by motivated resident hunters, just saying. Don't know this owner, but he would own an adjacent concession so he should know the area. Check with hunters who have hunted with the Millers in either area and that will give you a good base of information.