Stone sheep cancellation hunt available!

I have a Stone sheep hunt booked with Kawdy outfitters this summer (August 10-26), but looks like Im going to be out of commission. Looking for someone to take over the hunt. If anyone is interested shoot me a reply.
Thanks, Chris

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Stone sheep hunt booked with Kawdy outfitters this summer (August 10-26), but looks like Im going to be out of commission. Looking for someone to take over the hunt. If anyone is interested shoot me a reply.
Thanks, Chris

PM me. Certainly will take a look at it, but still unsure what Canada will allow as far as non-residents this year. Thanks.

Qwatali

FNG
Thanks, Chris

bradb

WKR
backcountry beyond bc thinks he could have one this year. I was considering waiting to see if that spot opened. But found one at Stone Mountain Safaris for this year. Let's hope the border opens as i am booked.
Refinanced my house to do it

bcnorth

FNG
Love Stone Mountain Safaris area, beautiful scenery, game rich and good stone sheep density. Cant wait to hunt the area again.

keller

WKR
What's the status on your hunt? My moose hunt just pushed to 2021.. damn covid
backcountry beyond bc thinks he could have one this year. I was considering waiting to see if that spot opened. But found one at Stone Mountain Safaris for this year. Let's hope the border opens as i am booked.
Refinanced my house to do it

bradb

WKR
I rebooked for 2022 a week or so ago. I told him I was fine with either 21or 22 what ever worked for him

Or TSLA.....

Depends on the level of risk you're willing to accept. SPY has basically grown 10%/year every year it's existed. You're not going to get the wild growth you've seen with TSLA but it appears to give consistent returns. I started my sheep fund this November when I decided I wanted to go get a Dall Ram. Not sure how old you are but 50/wk in fractional shares will get you pretty far if you've got an 8-10 year window. Then you can hunt instead of dream.