Stone Sheep Raffle

swarovskicoues

Lil-Rokslider
I recently won a stone sheep hunt through the huntin fool. cant believe i just typed that out again. its in the yukon next august with macmillan river adventures. it will be the start of my slam. words cant describe the feeling i have already. its extremely overwhelming. im a sheep nut already an have been on several sheep hunts already. anyhow would love some input if any members have killed a ram in that concession or with the outfit!!!! thank you guys!

Sportsman247

Lil-Rokslider
Man you need to go w me to buy a lottery ticket. Lol. That is going to be awesome. Congratulations

keller

WKR
Thats awesome many congratulations if you only knew how many jealous people or fans you have out their...!! Please post a hunt report on this. Best of luck!!

Congratulations bud! Can’t wait to hear the story. The year building up to it would make a great story as well!

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Phenomenal man!!! If you’re gonna get a “free” one the Stone Sheep is certainly the one to win! Congrats to ya.

OP
swarovskicoues

swarovskicoues

Lil-Rokslider
thank you guys! i have some ideas in mind with a story etc. i cant believe it an dont think i will til im in whitehorse. time to get in killer shape til then

I recently won a stone sheep hunt through the huntin fool. cant believe i just typed that out again. its in the yukon next august with macmillan river adventures. it will be the start of my slam. words cant describe the feeling i have already. its extremely overwhelming. im a sheep nut already an have been on several sheep hunts already. anyhow would love some input if any members have killed a ram in that concession or with the outfit!!!! thank you guys!
For the love of God tell us you bought a lottery ticket that same day...