WTS Stoney Point stuff, misc. closet cleanout

CM

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Update: The Stoney Point Rapid Pivot Tripods and the Primos PoleCat Rapid Pivot Bipod are sold.

Stoney Point Rapid Pivot Tripod Prone/Bench 10”-13”. I have 5 of these available. Each comes with a mounting system to mount to a swivel stud. I mostly bought these for the mounting systems, but ended up going a different direction with bipods. I played around with one of them, but never took any of them into the field, I threw out the original packaging but other than that they are like new. $25 TYD each. ALL SOLD

Primos PoleCat Rapid Pivot Bipod. 26”-44”. I was going to use parts of this with the Rapid Pivot Tripods, but went a different direction. I believe Primos bought out Stoney Point, this appeared to be fully compatible with the Rapid Pivot Tripods. It is like new, it’s never been taken outside. It comes with the 1 swivel stud mount. $30 TYD. SOLD

Stoney Point Shooting Sticks 40”. I used these a few times, but they are in great shape, they are really nice shooting sticks. $30 TYD.

Black Diamond Distance FL aluminum poles. These have been used, one of them is a bit bent (see pictures), but they are still very useable. $30 TYD.

Crooked Horn Bino Harness and Bino Shield. These are used but in good shape, the elastic isn’t stretched or anything. $25 TYD for the set.

Under Armour Camo Gloves. I am not sure the model or anything on these. They are in good shape. $15 TYD.

Timex Ironman Triathlon. This is a really nice watch, it is like new. I have princess wrists and it’s just a bit too big for me. $20 TYD

Predator Camo cotton t-shirt and hat. These are like new. $10 TYD

Allen 10 round bullet holder in like new condition $10 TYD

I am good with USPS money orders, Paypal, Google Wallet, etc. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I would be more than willing to cut deals on the purchase of multiple items. Thanks for looking.

stoneypoint_tripod1.JPG

stoneypoint_tripod2.JPG

stoneypoint_tripod3.JPG

stoneypoint_tripod4.JPG

stoneypoint_tripod5.JPG

primospolecate1.JPG

stoneypoint_shootingsticks1.JPG

stoneypoint_shootingsticks2.JPG

trekkingpoles1.JPG

trekkingpoles2.JPG

I have pictures of the other stuff, but can't post to this thread again for 24 hours, so if you want a picture send me a PM with your email address.

Last edited: