Storm front VS Yukon VS Kryptek Takur.

Dries

WKR
I am looking to go on a Grizzly/Brown Bear hunt in Alaska in a few years. I am looking into the Durability of each of these.
StormFront is the Goretex Pro who’s here is supposed to be Gores most Durable Fabric for Rain suits.
Takur is supposed to be a wonder Material But I question how Durable it is.
Yukon is KUIU’s top End but I worry about how long it takes to dry out after a day in the rain, if possible to dry out in a tent in camp.
Thanks for any info or Recomendations.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The Schoeller fabric on the Takur is more durable than any Gore Tex I've owned, and far more breathable. @Ryan Avery can weigh in on this as he's put most of the rain gear on the market to the test.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NilsBackstrom

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking to go on a Grizzly/Brown Bear hunt in Alaska in a few years. I am looking into the Durability of each of these.
StormFront is the Goretex Pro who’s here is supposed to be Gores most Durable Fabric for Rain suits.
Takur is supposed to be a wonder Material But I question how Durable it is.
Yukon is KUIU’s top End but I worry about how long it takes to dry out after a day in the rain, if possible to dry out in a tent in camp.
Thanks for any info or Recomendations.
I used my father in laws yukon jacket when I was deer hunting on POW. The weather was a little rainy but not too bad, obviously the woods were wet as they always are. Either way I got soaked all the way to my armpits. I think it is the rubber cuff that water wicks up and then the rubber holds it in, just a theory. And yes they do take along time to dry out. I believe there is a review on YouTube where the guy mentions the same problem.

I bought a stoneglacier M5 for a sheep hunt in the Alaska range this fall and couldn't been happier after using it for 2 weeks. It is lite, waterproof, breathes well and dries fast in case you get it wet. I bought it before the new chugach came out which I also would have considered if available at the time.

I don't have any experience of the other ones you mentioned.

OP
D

Dries

WKR
I used my father in laws yukon jacket when I was deer hunting on POW. The weather was a little rainy but not too bad, obviously the woods were wet as they always are. Either way I got soaked all the way to my armpits. I think it is the rubber cuff that water wicks up and then the rubber holds it in, just a theory. And yes they do take along time to dry out. I believe there is a review on YouTube where the guy mentions the same problem.

I bought a stoneglacier M5 for a sheep hunt in the Alaska range this fall and couldn't been happier after using it for 2 weeks. It is lite, waterproof, breathes well and dries fast in case you get it wet. I bought it before the new chugach came out which I also would have considered if available at the time.

I don't have any experience of the other ones you mentioned.
Thanks so much for the advice. I will look into Stone Glacier also.