Stove end plates?

I bought a DIY wood stove off the forum a few months ago. I haven’t used it yet but set it up a few times. Taking it on several hunts this year and I’m not in love with the way they cut the front hole and the leg set up.
This is essentially a clone of the lite outdoors xl stove. So my question is what’s the best source for new end plats so I can redo the end plates and make some better legs for it? The plates are 10.5” diameter. I can’t seem to find a titanium plate in that size. Assuming stainless is ok? Also need a storage bag for the stove and chimney if anyone has a good source for that as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reaper

WKR
I bought a DIY wood stove off the forum a few months ago. I haven’t used it yet but set it up a few times. Taking it on several hunts this year and I’m not in love with the way they cut the front hole and the leg set up.
This is essentially a clone of the lite outdoors xl stove. So my question is what’s the best source for new end plats so I can redo the end plates and make some better legs for it? The plates are 10.5” diameter. I can’t seem to find a titanium plate in that size. Assuming stainless is ok? Also need a storage bag for the stove and chimney if anyone has a good source for that as well. Thanks!

You can buy end plate from LOD

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

reaper

WKR
Tabarnac! Really? I checked their website and didn’t see end plates for sale, but I’ll email them and see. Thanks

Hahahhaha tabarnak,are you french Canadian too hahahahha

Yeah few years ago I bought plates from LOD for a DIY stove.Just ask him.

OP
F
Hahahhaha tabarnak,are you french Canadian too hahahahha

Yeah few years ago I bought plates from LOD for a DIY stove.Just ask him.

Grew up in Quebec but move to the US after College.