stove fuel refill valve/how to video

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Between the camp fuel shortage and fact that many of us have a dozen partially filled cans laying around I thought it might be good to share a a cool product I just found out about. It's a refill adapter allowing you to combine partial cans or fill from a large tank.

I got this one from Amazon but there's many others and they all look pretty similar.

Refill adapter

Last edited:
Between the camp fuel shortage and fact that many of us have a dozen partially filled cans laying around I thought it might be good to share a a cool product I just found out about. It's a refill adapter allowing you to combine partial cans or fill from a large tank.

I got this one from Amazon but there's many others and they all look pretty similar.

Refill adapter
Lovely

Nevvon

FNG
That is slick. Thanks for sharing. Definitely going to grab one of those. Has any one seen an adapter that would let us fill from a Coleman 1lb bottle or a 17lb grilling cylinder? Or do you think that would over fill to easy?

OP
Dioni A

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
That is slick. Thanks for sharing. Definitely going to grab one of those. Has any one seen an adapter that would let us fill from a Coleman 1lb bottle or a 17lb grilling cylinder? Or do you think that would over fill to easy?
Yeah. You can get an adapter for the 1lb bottles. Never used one but I'd imagine it's similar.

Refill adapter
Great review!