Stove help for silvertip

Jd259

WKR
Just picked up a new silvertip and am looking for some help picking out a stove I'm looking at the 12" from either SO, Ti goat or LO. Anyone with experience with any of these in a silvertip or an equilivent shelter I would appreciate any input or suggestions.
Thanks

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
I'm about to pull the trigger on a silvertip myself. I have no experience with tipi tents/floorless/stoves so all I know is what I've researched online and here. Having said that, what appears to me to be the best combo of price/weight/function for the silvertip is the 16" Titanium Goat.

This thread from a little while back has some good looks

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/sleep-systems/52175-seek-outside-silvertip-2.html

I have the recliffe from SO and I ordered the LO 18"
Brennen is a great guy and responds quickly to any questions and always takes care of his customers

The Stove from LO sets up so quick and easy and packs up super efficient

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
How long of a stove pipe would be ideal for the silver tip? I'm thinking 5'. This may be a stupid question, but I assume the 12 and 18 combo is adjustable from 12 to 18"... don't really see any details on their site.

OP
Jd259

Jd259

WKR
How are the ti goat? Them seem to be nearly a pound lighter than everyone are they just thinner and you won't get the life out of them that you do with others?

Nomad

Lil-Rokslider
How are the ti goat? Them seem to be nearly a pound lighter than everyone are they just thinner and you won't get the life out of them that you do with others?

That caught my eye as well. I hope their stove is better than their website. Woof.

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
I would go with at least a 6' pipe , I have a BT-2 and have a 7' , I'd recommend a 18" stove ... sucks cutting / breaking wood for a 12" stove which is what I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reaper

WKR
On my LBO i have a 6',i just change my stove for an Oval and its 7' but i think i will maybe cut a 12" from it.Silvertip ill go 7 just in case you have condensation and you lift the tipi from The ground

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk