Stove recommendations

Whitetaildown215

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking for a stove and trying to decide which one. I'm considering the seek outside medium/large, the tigoat wifi, or a lite outdoors cylinder stove. I plan to get either a LBO, Cimmeron or a tut/megatarp from livetohunt. What would your recommendations be between the 3?

Tsnider

WKR
i use the medium from SO and i really like it. the reason i got it was because i had read they are tighter than some of the other companies box stoves. i have used it quite a decent amount at this point, and i really like it. it has a good amount of control on it, a good sized heating area. plenty of people say to get the SXL but for me personally i didnt want the small amount of extra weight. the thing about the SO stoves is they have a pretty large mouth on them. i recently bought the QiWiz little buck saw, and with the sized logs i can put into the stove i can get significant burn times, like 45 minutes to an hour.

during hunting season ill do a mix of big logs and small sticks. so if i need a long burn i can throw some big boys in there.

oh using this with the sawtooth.

I have the lite outdoors 18" I bought the model with the large door, not the HUGE door the current one has. No complaints and can't really compare to any others as this one is my 1st. I did go with an 8' pipe. It is easy to use and you can really regulate the burn pretty easily.

Burn times are decent, but it's never going to be an all night thing. Might get 2 hours out of it. Heats our 6 person tipi really well (BPWD luna 6)