Straight jacket on older duplex frame load lifter question

jb79

WKR
My hunting partner has an older duplex that has the load lifters attached to the frame itself (not the removable lifters like current frames) and the straight jacket doesn’t have holes in the top of the sleeve to run them through like his 22 mag did.

Is there an easy way to modify or add the current style of lifters to his frame?

Thanks
Jake

bsnedeker

WKR
How old are we talking here? Like the load lifters are permanently attached? On my old duplex they were attached with slotted buckles, just like they are on the new frames. Remove the buckles from the frame, put new bag on frame, attach buckles directly to load lifter attachment points on new bag.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
J

jb79

WKR
It’s a gen 2 I think the LL are attached with 2 three bar sliders at the top of the frame then attach to the shoulder straps with K clips.

The older packs wit sleeves to go over the frame would come with cut out to pull them through and re attach to the shoulder straps.

This video covers what you will need to do to modify your duplex frame. You can also call Kifaru and they will send you the replacement pieces to modify your frame to fit the new squadron sleeve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk