Strelok app

I've used it for 5 years. It's absolute money! Worth every penny to get the pro version. You'll love it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

X2! If you enter all the data correctly, it’s money. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are y’all using it with a Kestrel and rangefinder?

Vs. a stand-alone unit like Gunwerks or Sig ABS 2400?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a kestrel and a rangefinder but it's not paired with strelok through bluetooth or my phone. Use them as stand alone units to help manipulate my variables.....

Sobrbiker

WKR
Strelok is awesome for the reticle feature. I use Ballistic AE for pure ballistics and modeling, but know that any ballistics app is only as good as the info inputted (that’s why I switched to using Density Altitude for environmental info-any Kestrel 4XXX series will give you DA).

Pgohil

WKR
I have the mid-tier paid version and like it a lot. It has allowed me to have first-round hits at a thousand yards with my 6.5 creedmoor. I did have some type of failure last fall, and 765 yards I was almost 3 feet high and don't know why. I haven't had the opportunity to re-check my zero at something may have gone squirrely. Overall very satisfied with the app. I don't have any Bluetooth weather station or rangefinder to pair with it but I'm sure it would do great. Additionally when I had a few questions a couple years ago I got a quick response.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mlob1one

WKR
I've yet to use a kestrel, but used in conjunction with a rangefinder it's deadly accurate.
Yes, make sure your input is accurate. You're results will be great.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
If one had the shooter app, is this worth getting or is it not much of an upgrade?

Varminterror

Lil-Rokslider
I use StrelokPro, AB Mobile, and Hornady 4DoF. I primarily use StrelokPro because I find it to have the easiest interface. All three give proper results if given good BC, DA, and MV.

macjensen

FNG
Strelok pro is legit. Multiple kills (bear,elk, deer, and rocks) between a couple buddies and I. 300-1300 yards and its damn accurate if your info is correct. Have multiple rifles ballistics saved which is nice.

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
I love using this app with my older family members that haven't seen anyone dial scopes after sighting in. I just plug in a couple things, spin the dials and start ringing steel. They can't believe it.

OP
Jsn_leonard

Jsn_leonard

Lil-Rokslider
Bought the Pro version. Thanks for the info. Now if my CA Titanium Mesa would show up!